That awkward moment when you procrastinate things you actually want to do and you don’t even know why
i’ll regret posting these later.iscribble
girls don’t want boys girls want D.gray man to start serialization again
Hoshino Sensei please let Allen wear the long gloves…
Anonymous said: u should totally draw some poc!hermione bein cute man. like readin in her books or tryin 2 tame her wild hair or having to put up with ron and harry.
hermione bein cute and multitasking while she gets dressed or s/t woo
I took a Harry Potter character sorter and Dumbledore ended up last.
Perhaps the most ancient school still in operation, the Egyptian School for Young Sorcerers is a grand palace disguised to muggle eyes as an insurmountable sand dune that no one has ever had the audacity to climb. In the heart of the palace is a spacious courtyard with a kaleidoscope of blossoming flowers, meandering cats oblivious to their surroundings, and pools of glimmering aquamarine filled with a continual supply of water drawn through underground tunnels from the Nile for leisure use on days when the heat is unbearable. The school boasts a vast chamber of books and scrolls (a number of which were salvaged from the library of Alexandria), some dating as far back as the age of Hatshepsut. Students can often be found draped lazily over chairs and large cushions reading for hours on end. According to rumoured legend, there is a concealed room with hieroglyphics holding spells to prolonging life and communing with the gods, although its discovery remains nigh impossible as (unbeknownst to students) its location changes every day, and those who have had the luck of stumbling upon it by accident often find themselves with a sudden academic dilemma in great need of immediate resolution (although they never seem to remember what it was that sent them stumbling through their professor’s doors).
Oh and today I got yelled at over email about how pretty I am but I’m really awkward and I don’t know how to respond to compliments.
no hear me out just imagine Harry and Ginny dating properly after the war and
- Harry going to the Hogwarts alumini reunion for his batch and formally introducing Ginny to his classmates
- Parvati subtly avoiding the pair as to not cause any awkward situations
- Ginny noticing this and actively seeking out Parvati and telling her that she has no personal grudge against her and making an effort to get to know her and to everyone’s surprise getting along really well with her
- Ginny enjoying the never ceasing, bubbly, chatter of Parvati about trivial things because it reminds her of normalcy and simplicity of life before everyone became a war hero
- Ginny making time for their girl-chats from her jam-packed quidditch schedule
- Ginny being genuinely curious about Indian culture and food
- Ginny swooning at the myriads of colours while visiting an Indian boutique for the first time
- Ginny loving the spicy food and one day tricking Harry into believing that Samosas are just another type of Indian sweet and then laughing gleefully when The Boy Who lived turns pink and purple after taking a bite
- Ginny making sure that everyone from the Weasley clan receives a photo of the said incidents and getting a huge box of WWW merch from George and a Howler from Molly Weasley
- Ginny being a lovely human being
anime mode activate